PRINT OPTIONS INFO
Owning original works of art is the ultimate level of awesomeness, but I understand that not everyone has the budget for this, myself included! As of spring 2018, I am pleased to offer a variety of print options for many of my artworks. Print option sizes are based on the dimensions of the original artwork, which means that not all artwork is available in every possible size. Also please note that these are 'made to order' which means that I go and make them once the order is placed. Please allow for 3 to 4 weeks for turnaround - though I promise to do my best to be much quicker...but you know, sometimes unexpected things can happen in the studio and more time is necessary to get 'er done right.
Here's the lowdown:
- Archival Prints on Paper: signed & ready for framing. With archival prints that are fundraisers for wildlife organizations, I sell in limited editions of 200 and donate partial sales as indicated.
- Print on Panel: a 1.5" thick wood cradled panel with an archival paper print adhered to the front, unfinished wood edges, unframed, wired for hanging. Suitable for areas without humidity.
- Print on Panel with resin finish: as above but with a final glossy resin finish (non-yellowing) that covers the front and sides. Suitable for areas with humidity such as kitchens, entryways or washrooms.
- Package of 10 Blank Cards with Envelopes: standard 4" x 5" sized cards, blank inside with artwork title and artist info on the back. 'Made in Canada'.
- Canvas Print (coming soon!) : select works will be available as prints on canvas in summer of 2018.
- Cool Crop: Sometimes the cropped or 'detail' shot of a piece is what you actually want for your art collection. I am pleased to offer this option for a nominal fee. Note that cropped artworks will have my signature added to the final print.
If there is an artwork you like but you don't see a print option listed send me an email and we'll see if we can work something out.